¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in atlanta?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in rental car atlanta, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in rental car atlanta?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental rental car atlanta?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental rental car atlanta reservation?
Do all car rental companies in rental car atlanta offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental rental car atlanta reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Atlanta, Georgia
Many visitors love driving around in rental cars because they get to experience new cars without racking up the mileage on their own vehicles when they go on long road trips. However, they are not in love with the prices that many companies charge for a rental car in Atlanta. Luckily, there are ways to save money on rental cars, which leaves the drivers with more money to spend on their trips.
The first thing that drivers should do when looking for a rental car in Atlanta is to look for coupons. They should compile a list of all of the coupons that they find. There are typically coupons for between 10 and 30 percent off of a car rental. Most of these coupons can be used on the car rental agencies\' websites by entering coupon codes.
The next thing to do is to look on several different Atlanta car rental agencies\' websites to find any special deals that the companies are offering at the time. These special deals rotate. Some typical special deals include reduced weekly rates, weekend rates and free vehicle upgrades.
Once they have their lists of coupons and special deals for several different rental car agencies, they should check out the regular rates for each of the companies and how they can use the coupons and special deals to get the lowest rates possible at each of the rental car agencies. They should then list the best deal that they can find for each company, and then they should compare the prices to find the best deal among them.
It\'s easy to get excited about the low prices that they get by taking advantage of the coupons and special deals, but renters should always remember that there are additional fees and taxes that the companies will charge for a rental car in Atlanta. Some of the fees are mandatory, but they can avoid some of the fees by shopping smartly.
One of the fees that renters can avoid is the car insurance fee. Many car insurance companies and credit cards provide rental car insurance, so renters can waive the various insurance options that the car rental company tries to sell them. This can save a renter up to about $35 per day of the rental.
Most car rental agencies offer a category upgrade at the time of rental; this is one of the benefits they offer. This benefit can save you money and grant you the opportunity to drive a better category vehicle than the one you originally paid for.