¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental atlanta?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental atlanta, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental atlanta?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental atlanta?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental atlanta reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental atlanta offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental atlanta reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Atlanta, Georgia
Whether traveling to Atlanta for business or pleasure, a rental car is a necessity. Though Atlanta has several means of transportation, including Amtrak and MARTA bus, public transportation is not for visitors. The most efficient way to travel around the city is by car. Both tourists and business travelers can find what they need from an auto rental in Atlanta. Options range from small, economy sized cars to luxury vehicles. The number of people who will be riding and the amount of luggage or other cargo will be the largest determining factor in the size of the rental. Whether the purpose of the rental is to get from the hotel to the business meeting or to impress a client, there is a rental car to meet every need.
Parking is plentiful in downtown Atlanta, with over 200 parking garages and lots. So it makes more sense to rent a car than to use public transportation or taxis when visiting the city. Driving to and from meetings gives the freedom of being able to leave when the meeting is over and handle any personal business in a timely manner, without having to rely on a taxi or a colleague for a ride.
A benefit of having a rental car during a business trip to Atlanta is having the ability to see some of Atlanta’s attractions. Greater Atlanta is home to two Six Flags Theme Parks; both are accessible by car from downtown Atlanta. Atlanta has professional football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer teams. A professional sporting event is a great way to top off a business trip. For more laid-back entertainment, Atlanta visitors can enjoy one of the many cultural events that take place at museums and theaters.
Rental cars are not only for tourists and business travelers. Atlantans who need a bigger vehicle for a family road trip can find what they need right at home. When the family car doesn\'t provide enough comfortable space for all of the family, renting a vehicle can make the ride more enjoyable. While many families opt for vans, there are other options when selecting an auto rental in Atlanta. SUVs and crossovers have more seating than cars and more storage space than vans. Choosing the right sized rental is an important part of planning a road trip. Some models are in higher demand than others, so advance reservations may be required for some vehicles.